I'm turning 35 but i don't look that old and it doesn't feel that bad. really. May is my month. I don't know but May seems to be the next best month after December. May is the peak of summer in Manila and weather abnormality says that it's also the beginning of the other season--- the rainy season. last minute vacations happen in May especially for students. Beaches become full, cool places like Tagaytay & Baguio become congested with tourists and bookstores are flocked by school shoppers.
Birthdays make you contemplate on how long you've gone in life. I feel blessed. My friends make me feel i am blessed. My family is my blessing. I have my spiritual treasures. My faith is above everything.
But everything can not be perfect. No. Nothing is perfect in this world. I wish for more income. Not only to pay our monthly bills but also to have more money to help the needy. I'm not a charity person. But i give to those who deserve help. I also want to give more to my better half. She takes care of our household and she attends to me and our little girl selflessly. Small things mean a lot to her and I can't even give her those "wants" due to financial priority. I'm maintaining her list, though. When bounty times come, i'm sure to mark that list and cross them out one by one. For the meantime, I'm still looking for a 2nd job that will complement my prime bread & butter.
Speaking of happy times, my dear wifey saved some money to buy me this (advanced) birthday gift:
She's been telling me to change my mobile phone which is already more or less four years old. My Nokia 6233 was a fruit of my own labor few years back. I have changed it's original battery and also changed its back housing. But that's it. It's still a good use. But now that i have my new Nokia C3, I can now retire my old phone. Thanks, wifey! ;)
On another note, this is my 2nd time to take a leave at work. Choir practice is scheduled tonight for the special worship service on Saturday. I always feel good performing my duty. :)
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
MAY-time
story told by
aajao
at
9:31 pm
Labels: contemplating, faith, life's like that, lighter side of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


advance happy birthday kuya jon.ganda ng bagong gift ah. hehehe - thank you Gibo! aajao :)
ReplyDeletehi! :) pareho po tayong mang-aawit! :)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday in advance po! :) - salamat po, kapatid! :) - jon ;)
hapi bertdey bro... maging mas maligaya ka pa sana sa iyong bagong taon... - salamat kuya Edsel. ano na balita dun sa coffee shop mo? - aajao :)
ReplyDeletesiguro naman, i got this credibility to give you this piece of advise... because of the fact na marami akong frustrations at na-missed sa buhay unlike many others here kaya gusto ko, sa iba na lang somehow i-share :)
ReplyDeletelike ng paulit-ulit kong tip kay doy and i know, i told you this many times-- kuha ka ng isang raket kapag wkend, maski 1 araw lang. To be realistic, malabo mong maisingit ang isang work pag wkday.
anyway, advance HAPI 35TH BDAY... tnx sa lahat-lahat
- SIR WILSON. nakakaiyak naman ang pagpapayo mo. *sniff* :( hayaan mo... i'm thinking of all possible options. pero sa ngayon, nararamdaman ko kase na gusto ko ng ibang environment aside from the one i'm currently in. :) PS. ayoko talaga ng weekend work hangga't maaari. :P - jon
advanced happy birthday kuya jon! san tau? :D
ReplyDeleteadvanced happy birthday! ang sweet ni wifey!
ReplyDeletethank you, Ms. A. haha natawa nga ako nung binigay nya sa akin. natakot pa kaya napaaga ang bigay. :P - aajao
naaliw akong magbasa ng mga tala mo, parang gusto ko gamitin uli ang sariling wika sa susunod kong mga tala.
ReplyDeletemaligayang kaarawan, yey may kaedad na ako! :)) - hahaha salamat sa reminder (sa edad) LOL. taglish itong blog ko. pag naisip magsulat in Filipino, ayun. Praktisan ko lang din ng English itong blog :P - aajao