I always thought that I don't need an online diary, until this day came that i feel a need to have something where I can talk to myself again.
Today is the 3rd day of March, year 2003. In another way of writing today's date, its 03/03/03. Paul (JENSIE_G) reminded me this thru SMS this morning. And I felt that its a good date to start this online diary, which, I have been planning to do since three days ago.
Yesterday, 02 March 2003 was Church day. I always devout myself to the Church the whole Sunday. Our Holy Supper is approaching and we still have a lot to practice for this holy occasion. I have received compliments for the performance of the men's choir every Sunday afternoon worship service. Actually, I have been dreaming of a model choir where the chorister can not only sing with good-sounding voices, but most specially, with the guidance and power of the Almighty Father. All glory & praises unto Him!
Being the choir president (again), I felt the change within me, compared to my former self as the choir president. There is something different. I can figure it out, yes, but I insist that I haven't changed. It's difficult to explain. I shouldn't explain. I must have no explanation...
There's something I must do... for myself, for the choir... before I leave... again.
Monday, March 03, 2003
story told by
aajao
at
10:35 pm
Labels: blog, contemplating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment